Sakura Haruno Fan-Club Index du Forum

Sakura Haruno Fan-Club

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ryzen 1700 + Extreme LLC OK?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sakura Haruno Fan-Club Index du Forum -> RPG -> Kumo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kimil

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 06:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ryzen 1700 + Extreme LLC OK? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm trying to get 3.9GHz out of my Ryzen 1700 so I don't feel like I lost the silicone lottery (again). I'm using an ASUS Prime B350 Plus motherboard, and have set a voltage offset of +0.2V. Using HWInfo, I found that the VCCDR setting is quite a long way from the SVI TFN vcore reading, especially when under load (something like 1.41 VCCDR, 1.385 SVI TFN low load and 1.355 SVI TFN Prime95), and that the CPU was crashing on Prime95 after about 10-15 minutes. The only way to get the SVI TFN reading on high load to approach the reading on low load was to set LLC to Extreme, which then gives ~1.38V Prime95, and the system is stable for over an hour. I haven't checked VCCDR with this setting but it's probably about 1.43V. I've heard the Extreme LLC setting is generally for LN2 and usually overvolts the CPU significantly under load, but that's not what I'm finding here  in fact it's still just below the low load voltage on HWInfo. Am I reading this situation wrong? Should I be worried about longevity with the settings I'm using here?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/ryzen-1700-extreme-llc-ok.18819879/
Blockchain Application Marketing

Thank
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 06:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sakura Haruno Fan-Club Index du Forum -> RPG -> Kumo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation